Trying to update a blog is harder than it should be. Everything seems so inconsequential. We are pretty boring people. Well except when the kids get going. Then I don't want to admit all the weird stuff that goes on at our house.
It has been a busy couple of days. It is only going to get busier. Baseball is in full swing. I love that sport, but there is only so much little league one person can take. I think by Saturday night I will be full up.
We are heading to bed. Kids are tired and cranky. It does not make for a pleasant evening. Somehow when the boys get tired they also get wild. Then I get to listen to Molly yell at them to settle down. Oh joy.
Well off to bed I go.
P.S. After I finished this last night I logged off and headed upstairs. The boys were running and jumping. When they heard me coming upstairs it got quiet and Henry said, "Here comes the boss!" I have trained them well.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment